Has your computer been acting funny, crashing, running slow, or displaying unusual error messages? Have you been promiscuously clicking on Web links and opening up attachments from strangers? You could have a malware infection.
CNET just published a FAQ article addressing this common problem. They discuss the following question:
- What are the warning signs of an infection?
- What are the chances I’m infected?
- How do I check for an infection?
- How do I remove an infection?
- How do I manually remove it?
- How do I prevent future infection?
I used some of these tools but one of my favorites are Malwarebytes, SpyBot Search and Destroy, AVG Antivirus and Avast Antivirus. However, you can read the full article by clicking the link below.
Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-20019817-245.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20